Credit Insurance for Business
Credit insurance protects business-to-business accounts receivable against nonpayment (bankruptcy or slow pay). It also affords political risk protection on export receivables.
- Protection against catastrophic loss
- Safe to increase sales to existing clients
- Safe to sell to new clients (domestic and export)
- Safe to offer open terms to new foreign markets
- Enhancement of borrowing base:
- Include foreign receivables
- Include A/R concentrations
- Higher advance rates
Business Owners and Financial Executives
If you are a Business Owner or Financial Executive, please see this section.
Lenders - Banks, Factors, and Structured Finance
If you are a Lender, Bank, Factor, or involved with Structured Finance, please see this section.
Property & Casualty Brokers or Producers
If you are a Property and Casualty Broker or Producer, please see this section.