ARI was established in 1996 as a global brokerage of accounts receivable insurance and currently has 14 producers (credit insurance specialists) in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States, plus a complete back office staff.
From the very start, ARI has been recognized as a quality mono-line (specializes in credit insurance) insurance broker. It enjoys preferred status with most insurance carriers. To facilitate international sales, ARI has affiliate relationships with brokerage firms in Canada, Europe and Asia.
The Tampa staff provides record keeping, administration, policy compliance tracking and support to the producers and clients. Their facility has undergone continuous expansion due to growth, as well as technology and equipment updates, enabling the ARI team to become a cutting-edge, streamlined, cohesive platform.
ARI’s success has been evidenced by being consistently recognized as a Tier One broker, a designation achieved by only a few, for application production, as well as client satisfaction.
Over other brokers:
- ARI is a mono-line broker of credit insurance with a single field of focus.
- ARI offers global and national coverage, with local representation.
- ARI offers a simplified universal application process approved by carriers, understood by the producers and appreciated by prospects.
Over direct reporting agents:
- ARI can offer a broad range of credit insurance coverage depending on the client’s unique wants and needs.
- ARI represents the client’s best interest to several carriers and selects the policy from the carrier with the best value.
- In a complex and complicated field, ARI has over 150 years combined experience structuring and delivering credit insurance value.
- ARI provides a single face to its clients. The client regularly sees his local ARI producer as he is often there resolving issues and reviewing claims.
- Because of our knowledge and experience, ARI is in a much better position to satisfy a client’s ever-changing needs.
- By offering backup and record keeping out of Tampa, a client will always have a knowledgeable source for addressing questions and issues concerning their account.
- ARI can address both domestic and foreign credit insurance requirements.
ARI systems and procedures afford clients the best opportunity to remain in compliance and quickly resolve claims issues.